Sunday, April 15, 2012

Last Blog Post :(

I was wondering if anyone had found any intersting articles on Gilman's "The Yellow Wallpaper" and or the feminism in the short story. I am writing my critical essay about "The Yellow Wallpaper" and the feminism in it. I am mainly focusing on Gilman's life and comparing it to the story. Also I am going to focus on John in the story and try to explain how understanding John will help us better understand Gilman's feminist message in the story.

If anyone has found any articles I would greatly appreciate knowing about them. Also, if anyone needs a book on Gilman and feminism, I have a great one that I borrowed from the library about it. It's been very helpful for my paper and I would not mind sharing it with anyone.

I have very much enjoyed this class and reading everyone's posts and hearing what everyone has had to say in class. I'm going to miss my Monday, Wednesday, Friday morning class. Good luck on exams, everyone! See you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. I found a few good articles written at the time of her publishing that i will email to you! Also, may i borrow that Gilman book? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete