Sunday, April 22, 2012

I love you guys!!!!

Ok, so I know I am being sentimental since I am about to graduate (by the way, it never hit me until Friday during the McMurran ceremony.  While driving home from that, I got a little teary-eyed, not even gonna lie.)  Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone in the class know how much I enjoyed our class, our discussions, and the camaraderie.  It really has been a pleasure to be in this class, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of students to take this class with.

And of course Dr. H!  Even though I only took my first class with you last semester, I can safely say you, along with Dr. Messenger, are my favorite professors.  I feel so comfortable expressing my opinions, as I know you will always respect them even if you don't agree with them.  As Angela posted earlier, this is in no way an attempt to butter you up :)  I truly want you to know that your teaching habits have made me eager to come to your class. I have to wake up every M/W/F at 5:45 am to go to work, but I didn't dread those days since I got to partake in the class discussions in this class.  Please don't change anything, you are the bomb!

I know I have made jokes that I feel like everyone hates me in the class, but I knew I could play devil's advocate with you guys because everyone was passionate about certain topics.  It's been a fun semester, good luck to my fellow graduates!!  Hopefully I will see some of around campus next year :)

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Ryan! It was good having a class with you. Keep voicing your opinions, especially if they're unpopular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling sentimental too (obviously)! Even though I am very eager to get back to work and start earning a decent paycheck again, there is something bittersweet about knowing that this is the end. I wish you the best of luck in grad school and thanks for your help with my paper for Dr. S...she gave me an A-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thanks, Ryan. You better keep in touch, young man!

    ReplyDelete